Ohlins Advanced Suspension Technology TTX36/ TTX39 EC
Prices vary- Call us for all of your suspension needs
Once again, Öhlins takes a giant leap in suspension development with the first electronically controlled aftermarket suspension system.
Based on the victorious TTX technology from MotoGP and World Superbike, Öhlins is proud to present the TTX36 EC/TTX39 EC system designed for the Dual Sport segment and the BMW R1200GS in particular. The system fully integrates with the CAN bus in BMW’s ESA suspension. Controlled by an Öhlins Suspension Control Unit, SCU, it is maneuvered through the standard dash display and Enduro ESA control buttons.
Improving significantly on control and rider feedback, the system also features individual adjustment of compression and rebound damping both front and rear. Operating with the same driving modes as the standard ESA suspension, the Öhlins system features a smart semi-active EC function in Comfort mode, continuously adjusting the damping forces in order to deliver the highest levels of both performance and comfort at all times. The rider also has the option of customizing the spring rate through our extensive spring assortment.
• MotoGP and WSBK based race winning technology
• First TTX system for the Dual Sport segment
• Smart semi-active EC functions
• Easily installed
• Full maintenance capability
• Different spring rates available
• New valves developed by Öhlins R&D
• Diagnostic capacity by Öhlins service centers
• Fully adjustable compression and rebound damping both front and rear
• Software updates available through Öhlins service centers
• Available for the BMW R1200 GS and GSA